Monday, March 30, 2009

I hate night class!

I keep having night class during all this fun stuff. If you live in Baltimore, you MUST go check out the AVAM's Bridal Happy Hour! It looks amazing!
We have been thrilled so far with what we have seen from the Baltimore crafting community, and we will definitely be using as many local & handmade products as possible.
Cutting and pasting this directly from the website:

Why go handmade for your wedding?? There are many reasons!
-Have custom jewelry, paper goods and spa gifts created that are as a special as your wedding.
-Support local and woman owned businesses.
-Many BEST artists use sustainable and green materials in their work.
-Give your wedding a handmade touch that is unique.
-Show your bridal party and family your appreciation with gifts that are created just for them!

I want to go so badly but of COURSE it's a Thursday night...and I have class Thursday nights. From 3-7:30. If you live in the area, go and have fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. Man . . . this looks like a lot of fun. I wish I did not already have plans tonight. :(

    ReplyDelete