Friday, March 20, 2009

Yay! Rings!

So we got home from England and I could barely contain myself - I knew that both of our engagement rings would finally be here when we got home. I actually barely had time to return the mail that had accidentally been delivered before we hopped off to the jewelers, who were open and excited to see us. My ring looks exactly like the design that Mark came up with, and its actually a little bigger (wider) than we were expecting. It is so sparkly, which I kind of wasn't expecting. It also looks nothing like anybody else's ring, and while I don't really care if I show up at school wearing the same shirt or shoes as somebody else, for our rings, we both wanted something pretty unique. Mark's wooden ring, which has been resized, also arrived - pictures of that, and hopefully a blog post by somebody on designing an engagement ring, are to come.
But for now, I shall leave you with this:

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I LOVE unique rings! I find it ever so slightly strange that people just go for the sparkly stuff and don't put more thought into something more personal...but I guess to each his/her own :-)

    ReplyDelete