Friday, April 3, 2009

Success!

Alright, so this will be the first of two posts on RoTB - the other one will be more generic about how NOT to act at a discount dress sale. (Some portions of this morning were a disheartening look at humanity.)
My future cousin-in-law and I both found dresses. I can't post pictures of them here, obviously, but I'm going to post pictures of some of my rejects. I was a little disappointed in their selection initially - nothing was like, drop dead gorgeous. There were some people who had somehow acquired all of the really nice, upscale dresses and were hoarding them (see the later post on why hoarding is bad). Eventually they came back out, but these are most of the first round of dresses.
BTW, my mom has a way of photographing me that just makes me look short.
This pink Watters dress was on my top ten list, and it was really pretty, even though it was fairly plain and I thought the pink wouldn't work for a fall wedding:
This one got dismissed pretty quickly.

Remember how I was all, "don't buy a dress that's too small?" Don't do it - because you'll look like this!And the Easter Bunny Dress.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! you're very brave! those women are cut throat at those types of events!

    ReplyDelete