Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Aisle Style

Since we're getting married in the woods, and in mid-afternoon, there won't be a lot of need for ceremony aisle decor. Technically this is greener, and I don't think we will feel like anything is "missing" from the aisle. But if we wind up having to have the ceremony indoors, I might want to add a little something to the ceremony space.
A little something like this:
Or like this:
Or even like this:
I think the most we might do is a few shepherds hooks with pomanders or vases in them, scattered down the aisle, a la Mrs. Cherry Pie.
Are there other good ways to dress up an outdoor ceremony space? It doesn't need a lot, but it might need a bit of "pop".

1 comment:

  1. I love the bottom one. If it's going to be daytime, flowers probably make more sense than candles, but I love the look of lanterns. Do a google shopping search for "candle lanterns" and you'll see some cute options for a few dollars each.

    ReplyDelete