Sunday, October 25, 2009

In the Print

Petite Chablis mentioned recently that she wishes more people did printed bridesmaids dresses. Usually I would say as long as the print wasn't too bright and there weren't that many bridesmaids, it looks totally great. But I would have told you that a flashy, bright print would be too much. Then I saw this on Once Wed:
First of all, those dresses are fantastic. Secondly, its a big, bold, bright print, on a lotta girls. And it looks great. Lesson learned.

4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't expect this to work either, but it looks really cute. I don't know if I could pull it off though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about the yellow shoes on the one girl? Hot or not?? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you see, the bouquets are yellow. So I think she is pulling them off. I would ask the girls to all get the same colored shoes if we did this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this a lot! I wouldn't have thought such a bold print would work either -- the one I was tempted to pick was sort of a watercolor-y purple -- but this one looks great, very vibrant without being obnoxious.

    ReplyDelete