Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blogging Awards

Alright, it's time to come clean. I know a few of you have nominated us for these new "blog awards" that are becoming a thing, but until now they felt a little too much like old school chain letters. However, I was just thinking about how many of you have blogs that I have recently discovered and I love, and I received this award from Miss Fancy Pants:

And, how wonderful, the rules instruct you to give the award to blogs you have recently discovered. So this, probably, is the only time I will choose to actually accept and pass on one of these awards, by which I mean I'm using it as an excuse to say "somebody likes me! ha!" and also to point the rest of our readers in the direction of some truly awesome blogs. Also, for what it's worth, I have found many of these blogs through comments here, because I love your comments and so I follow you to your blog. Really, I do love comments. They're like crack. You guys are the best. Really.

There are rules. I'm not really following them. But if you are a rules-following-type, which based on your comments, most of you are not, here they are so you can repost them when you brag about how much somebody likes you.

1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to approximately 10-15 other blogs that you recently discovered, and think are great!
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Ms. Awesome Weds (also Miss Stripe on WeddingBee)

4 comments:

  1. The resemblance to a chain letter is indeed striking...seems like everyone with a blog would have one before too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so high school. But I decided to shamelessly participate anyway. It's nice to be loved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I always feel the same way about the chain letter thing, so I don't repost. Even so, it's nice to be recognized by other blogs you'd award if you bothered with such things. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete