Monday, January 18, 2010

Normal took a left turn sometime last February.

Today we ran out of bowls for cereal. I decided to have an afternoon snack of cereal. You know what normal people do when they are out of bowls? They run the dishwasher.

You know what engaged people do? They spend 20 minutes online finding the perfect cereal bowls to register for, while eating Special K out of a mug.

I am now understanding the purpose of going to a store and looking at the products that we will be registering for. Because it turns out that nobody puts the dimensions of how tall a stack of 4 bowls is on the website, so I don't know if they will reasonably fit in our cabinet. These pesky stores also don't put whether the china is likely to break or chip on there. Or how heavy the bowl is. So I think it's going to eventually come down to a little bit of Mr. Bean style recon work.



(Start at 3 minutes. Or at 5 minutes. Or watch the entire thing.) It'll be the best part of your day, I promise.

2 comments:

  1. Haha that's hilarious!

    And I definitely agree, I think going to the store to register is the best way to go. Even when websites do give you dimensions, there's always something they can't describe well enough for me to understand how I'm going to be using it every day and how certain features can either be a must or an annoyance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Driveline manufacturing and repair facility in Las Vegas as well as a large four bay automotive differential and drivetrain shop with expert mechanics on staff. We also have the capability to work on large motorhomes and heavy-dutyvehicles.duramax injectors

    ReplyDelete