Saturday, January 23, 2010

Told you we'd be back with the pretty


Ann Taylor's new bridesmaid dresses are out. I am in love with this pretty, simple, flattering dress that comes in all the shades of sherbert you could want....can we change our color scheme? And the time of year we are getting married? At $185, this baby comes in under budget, and Ann Taylor often offers coupons for full priced items, so it's just a matter of waiting it out.
I love Ann Taylor bridesmaid dresses not because they are cheaper than other dresses, but because they are a good value - the quality of the dress is so much better (silk vs. sticky satin), and most girls (who are not oddly shaped) do not even need to get them altered the way you have to with regular dresses.
So spring brides still in need of bridesmaid dresses - go forth and shop!

1 comment:

  1. I love that shade of blue as well as the style. And I know what you mean about the shades of sherbert, sometimes I just have an overwhelming desire to dress my bridesmaids like ice cream even though our scheme is jewel tones...

    ReplyDelete