Tuesday, January 26, 2010

TV inspired hair

Okay, so I know that I said I'm not growing my hair out, and also that I wasn't gonna show off my hairstyle possibilities so they would be a secret....but I have to share these.
How many of you watch Chuck? I want to see everybody's hand up.
Anyway, if you watched a couple weeks ago and saw Chuck vs. The Angel de la Muerte and I realized that while Sarah's hair isn't bad, and she is certainly beautiful:
Ellie's hair is exactly how I want to wear my hair for the wedding. It's romantic, but still pulled back, and it looks different from the front than it does every day. It's classic without being vintage (because vintage works for some people, but not others).
So here's the real question - how do I mimic this kind of look with my chin length bob? Which may or may not be a shoulder length bob by the time October comes around, depending on my stylists new rates....but regardless, I may not have enough hair. So here's the call for inspiration for similar romantic styles for short hair. (And please - nothing that looks like this...) So come, brainstorm with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment