Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in....

Normally I find the Etsy Finds totally annoying, and then every once in awhile, there is one like today's!  Today's, which featured these rings 
and these candles

invitations with trees

which led me to these invites, which would be totally great if we had totally different personalities and were having a completely different wedding.
(To find sources, go to the Etsy Finds site for the Woodland Woo finds.)
Do you also find the Etsy finds annoying until they are so totally and completely useful as to kindly plan your entire wedding for you?  

3 comments:

  1. Yes. Definitely. The majority of them never appeal to me, but I saw this one and I fell in love with almost everything on it. Especially those invites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree - I delete the Etsy Finds 90% of the time without reading them ... but sometimes, I just have to click "Open" ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just happened across your blog, and I totally fell in love with all of these things when I got the etsy email too!
    I started my blog relatively recently and just applied to weddingbee, which I have mixed feelings about, so I really appreciate your post about that. Would you mind if I link to your blog? thanks!

    ReplyDelete