Monday, April 26, 2010

Craft It Forward (and NWR updates)

Posting is light today because I spent the weekend recovering from this and because I am in the throes of this and I'm busily trying to get my Craft it Forward items out (if you are a craft it forward recipient, please leave a comment here with your name and address - I've turned on comment moderation for now, so your address won't be published, and I will delete the comments.)

What I will say for now is this though - I have never missed having my partner around so much as I did this weekend, when I spent most of my time sitting on the couch, pretty much unable to move.  Oh, how nice it would have been to have somebody exchange my ice packs for me and bring me snacks and to put DVDs in the DVD player so I didn't have to bend down and put DVDs in myself and play Wii with me.  Mark has been away on business for several weeks now, returning for two weekends in there, but hopefully he will be back for good soon (at least, before I run the next half, which trust me, I'm not going to do for a long time!)  Fortunately, I had my big sister/neighbor around to get me takeout and feed me cookies, so it wasn't so bad.  And I can mostly walk again, so yay.

1 comment:

  1. Keep kicking ass, Ellie. You know you got this!

    ReplyDelete