Saturday, May 29, 2010

More engagement pictures!

Our photographer came down last weekend with Mark's family to come to my graduation party and do wedding crafting - she was a big help, partly because she did cutting, gluing, and folding, but mostly because since she's "company" and not "family" I managed to have *some* self control and not have a total meltdown.  Also it's really hard not to chill out when she's telling you how pretty your invitations and bridesmaids dresses are and reassuring your choices.  Because that all helps when it comes from a wedding professional and not my mom.  (Love you Mom!)
Anyway, on Sunday morning before the party, we decided to do a quick e-shoot.  I really wanted pictures from Baltimore, and when we realized it was Sunday morning, where to go was a no-brainer.  So we grabbed our reusable bags and headed off to the farmer's market.  We shot there for a bit and then went to Mt. Vernon and took a few more pictures by the monument.
The result?
I think we're going to need a giant poster of this one for our new apartment.
Click over to Prema Photographic to see more!

10 comments:

  1. They're really pretty! I love the dress that you wore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and "Balteemar" of you!! Where was the last shot taken? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that shot. Totally a framer. Heading over to check the rest out now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would make a great poster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. And your makeup looks AWESOME. Tips please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos. They turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Angie - That last shot is on the front of a building in Mt. Vernon square - I just saw the columns and was like "Columns! Ooooh!"

    @Addie - my tip is to have your bridesmaids all have a fun sleepover at your apartment and make the one who is good at makeup do your makeup for you. I wish I could offer tips - I think the key on this one was the eyeliner, which she put mostly on the outer corners of my eyes and then smudged with her fingers. I use retractable eyeliner...and the rest of the makeup is all from Ulta - I use their bare minerals kit, plus some of their eyeshadows. Oh - you MUST have white eyeshadow. I think it's what helps make them look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pictures are amazing. They are are beautiful and you guys look so cute together.

    ReplyDelete