Monday, May 17, 2010

Wedding For Two Studies For The Bar

So as of today, I'm on "bar exam leave" from this blog.  Hopefully this means that I'll be able to focus and concentrate on passing the bar, and the blog will be maintained by Mark.  I'll still be writing a little bit, here and there, and I have scheduled a number of posts for the future.  But there are going to be some slight changes, and posting will be lighter.  A little fluffier sometimes, and less hard-hitting.  Possibly a little bit sassier too, because I'm short on patience these days.

One of my favorite things that I have planned for this summer is a little series called "wedding wisdom".  This is a series when, recently, I have seen something particularly smart or funny written by another blogger, I repost a quote, and then give you a link to their blog.  It's just food for thought, and if you have suggestions for good wedding wisdom, please leave a comment with a link! 

Also, hopefully some guest posts and more real weddings, so if you would be interested in writing a guest post or showing off some part of your wedding or planning process, please leave a comment and let us know.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck Ellie! Study hard and you'll do great! I have lots of confidence in you. Also, looking forward to your "wedding wisdom" posts. Sounds like a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmigosh!!! Good luck! I drove a college friend and an ex to take the bar at the Javits Center in NYC. He threw up. I should've known then right? ;)

    I'm starting up a Wedding Advice series too - I'll let you know when I come up with more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suggest a set of themed posts, which invite comments horror and funny stories from Inter alia:
    1) maids of honor (and best women)
    2) Bridesmaids and flower girls
    3) Mothers of the Brides
    4) Celebrants
    5) Best men and Groomsmen
    6) caterers and other providers
    7) Guests
    8) Pets
    9) Bride's stuffed animals
    10) Fathers of the bride

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with the study

    ReplyDelete