- If you look to the right hand side of the blog, you'll notice that we now have an official blog email address! We can be reached at wedding 4 two [at] gmail dot com if you have any personal questions or ideas for blog posts.
- If I read your blog, you may notice for the next few days that I am commenting as "E." and it's not connected to this blog. This is for personal reasons, and has to do with the fact that when I set up the blog, I didn't make it as anonymous as I should have (see, above, finally after a year and four months, getting a blog email address.)
- I'm selling the centerpieces from my sister's wedding. There are 3 sizes of square vases - tall, short, and votive - and can be used for candles, flowers, candy dishes, etc. If you are local to the Baltimore/DC area and might be interested, shoot me an e-mail. We move this weekend, so we'd really like to get them out of the house instead of moving them. I think we'll probably be asking $100-ish depending on how much you would like.
- We move this weekend; posting will be light. I'll be back someday to show off our new apartment and our wedding storage room. (aka the "guest room" but I think we all know the truth.)
- I'm starting to feel the crunch of bar panic and the time-suck that is the internet, so this morning I unsubscribed from WeddingBee. I'm not unsubscribing from any personal blogs yet, but there are like, 5 brand new bees and I just don't have the energy to read all of their proposal stories and I feel stressed when I have 24 unread posts at the end of the day. Since I follow most of my favorites on Twitter or subscribe to their blogs, I know when they post, and I'll still check in on the main site, so I don't think I'll miss too much. Have any of the rest of you had to do this too?
- Also, you should totally enter Miss Fancy Pants' giveaway (and maybe leave her some well wishes because I think she gets married this weekend!!!)
Monday, June 21, 2010
A few things
Just wanted to drop in and say a couple of things -