Monday, September 13, 2010

The game is afoot!

Well, we talked over doing a 5k and I was convinced that we should do one on Saturday instead of Sunday.  I was convinced of this for two reasons:

  • There are only 2 5ks in the area that weekend and the Sunday one is at 9am, which means that getting our hair done will be really rushed.  
  • If we got 15 people to participate in the Saturday Race, we get matching team t-shirts!!!!
So we picked this race and signed up.  Mark sent out an evite to let people know and get them excited and it's working!!! My sister and I even put it in our Daily Mile accounts so we are extra-excited.  I even bought a white tank-top that I'll be wearing with my white shorts and a veil-hat to look extra wedding-y.  Several members of our bridal party are now training and keep telling us how excited they are - and our photographer is going to run it too!!!!

Now we just need to get Mark a tuxedo under-armor shirt and perhaps a top-hat that will stay on.  

2 comments:

  1. You guys and your running are incredible. I think it's such a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS? Is awesome! I can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete