Friday, September 24, 2010

Real Weddings: Heather and Matt's invitations

Matt is Mark's college roommate and a really great person.  When he met Heather, I think my first words about her were, "marry her, marry her NOW".  Heather is awesome.  She is the first one out on the dance floor with me at every wedding that we've been to, she paints, she's all kinds of smart (they met doing an MD-Ph.D program).  Matt and Heather also took me in when I moved to Ann Arbor last summer, and all of last summer I kept thinking, "geez, is Matt an idiot? He needs to propose already!"  So when we got the call last fall that they were getting married, I was so excited.  Plus, we get to go to a destination wedding on Cape Cod this weekend, and although originally I felt stressed about it, I've decided that everybody should get to take a pre-wedding vacation like this one.  Plus, Mark is in the wedding and man does he look good in his tux.  

We got their invitations shortly before the bar exam and they are by Wedding Paper Divas.  I love how simple and pretty they are, without being excessively girly.  I'm so excited for this wedding!  


Thanks, Matt and Heather, for letting me share your invites!  

1 comment:

  1. aww thanks! you are very sweet. Can't wait for your wedding!

    ReplyDelete