Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Fun

Rocking the dress at the Greene Turtle - picture by the best man.  
I really didn't expect to want to go out - I thought I would be exhausted and dying to sit down and get out of the dress.  But when the wedding wound down, I put our friends to work organizing an after party - it was only 8:30 and I was so not ready for the party to end.  Once I put my Earth flipflops back on, I was totally ready to party.  By which I mean "sit on a bar stool and drink a creamsicle because they don't have milkshakes" but still.  Oh, and they tried to card me.  I told her I left my ID in my other dress.  

3 comments:

  1. "I left my ID in my other dress" Priceless! Although I know a lot of bars where that wouldn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a nice relaxing after party. You look great in the photo.

    ReplyDelete