Monday, January 31, 2011

Mistake.

I wanted to share these with you because they were a mistake.  We grabbed a few shots with this bird house because I got caught up for just a moment in what would make good pictures.  I hate them.  They didn't go into any of our family albums and we just look silly.  I'm sharing them because they were a bad idea, and I don't want you to see something and think, "gee, a picture of that would look great on my blog."
I mean, for starters, I look short.  And uncomfortable.

I still look short, and uncomfortable.

And I'm not even really smiling in this one.  I'm making ugly smile face, which is worse.  
So yeah, don't get so caught up in how the pictures will look.  Let the day happen.  You really only need a few amazing pictures of the two of you, and I should have known that these wouldn't be them.

1 comment:

  1. I think thats amazing advice:)

    Check out Runway Rundown, this week RR is featuring Wedding Week with awesome designer dresses as a little inspiration to women who are looking for the perfect fit for them! Just something I figured we could share with you for maintaining a really nice wedding blog!

    www.runwayrundown.com

    ReplyDelete