Thursday, March 10, 2011

Green Wedding Showcase: Staccato Stationary

Invites are totally why you go to bridal showcases.  They are so pretty, and the companies are so creative, and they let you touch everything and tell you about everything and they don't expect you to book them today.  I loved loved loved this company, Staccato Stationary, and couldn't believe we hadn't heard of them or used them.  They do plantable paper invites and really affordable eco-friendly invites.
Copyright by Staccato

That invite, the Verla, is only $1 per invite!  They also do gorgeous pocketfolds and other invites, and the ladies from the shop were unbelievably nice to us.  I'm a sucker for good customer service.  They also let me touch everything and didn't get mad when I knocked over a display.  So please, please, please, go check them out!  

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, the baby bump thank you cards are ah-mazing. I almost want to get knocked up just so I can send them out.

    ReplyDelete