Monday, March 7, 2011

Mid-Atlantic Green Wedding Showcase

Last Sunday, I went with my newly engaged friend Jen to the Mid-Atlantic Green Weddings Showcase, an event I desperately wish I had gone to last year when we were planning.  If you get the chance, you should totally hit this up because:
1.) Green wedding vendors are really really nice.  They're just insanely nice people.  They're not pushy, they really love their jobs, and they really love people that want to have green weddings.
2.) It's a small showcase - it's not crazy overwhelming, so you get to actually talk to the vendors, you get to play with all their samples and talk to them about what really matters to you.
3.) Free chocolate, delicious catering samples, and free cake.  Yum.
4.) A bridal fashion show of awesome, untraditional, eco-friendly, offbeat wedding dresses.

This week, I'm going to showcase some of the vendors that I met at the event - they're not sponsoring this at all, I just thought a bunch of them were really cool and want you guys to know about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment