Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pretty.

I was telling Melissa recently that when I don't have much to write about, I like to just throw up some pretty pictures and inspiration.

My friend Jen is getting married in May/June 2012 and she was going for a red and white color scheme (go Terps!) I'm hunting up inspiration for her, so far this is what I have.





I'm trying to talk SOMEBODY into having a cake buffet.

I am also considering talking her into a candy buffet.  Because a red and white candy buffet?  Awesome!  Or y'know, a regular candy buffet.  Also awesome.  

What suggestions do you have for Jen?  Any black/white/red inspiration boards you can point me to that aren't all goth-princess-halloweeny?  (There's an awful lot of them....)  I'm looking for bright, light, and fun!

4 comments:

  1. Candy bars are AWESOME at weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just saw an amazing cherry and white one the other day. It was brighter than most red and white boards I normally see, and I thought more appropriate for a summer wedding. Let me hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that was a lot easier than I thought it would be. First blog I tried: http://bklynbrideonline.com/14381/wedding-inspiration/white-cherry/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Bunny's cherry idea and I totally vote for a candy bar. My friend had one, and everyone loved filling up their bags for the ride home.

    ReplyDelete