Thursday, February 2, 2012

A few changes

For all bloggers, there comes a moment in which you wonder if you have put too much of your personal life online.  I've had a couple things come up this week and out of what is probably an irrational fear, I've made a large number of photos from the blog private.  I realize that once I've put them out on the internet, it's nearly impossible to get them back, and I'm not trying to.  But I am trying to protect myself, my family, and my career. 

So for the foreseeable future, photo links will be broken in a number of posts.  If you want to be able to see them, please send me an email and I can hook you up, or send you a specific picture if you want it for inspiration.  I'll be going through the archives to edit posts and include pictures that still make me feel safe, so bear with me while I trudge through 900+ posts.  (P.S. Happy 3 year bloggoversary to me! I mean, us.)

1 comment: